0 (0%)
GFDGFD
0 (0%)
GFDGF
0 (0%)
G
0 (0%)

Total des votants: 0

Auteur Sujet: PANDORA's elegant and feminine jewelry  (Lu 5 fois)

PANDORA's elegant and feminine jewelry
« le: Mai 18, 2018, 10:40:35 am »

ASeral75

Great morning, pandora pas cher anyone, and welcome into the convention call for PANDORA’s benefits for Q1 2018, which we produced this early morning. I’m Magnus Jensen from PANDORA’s Investor Relations group. And with me, I've our CEO, Anders Colding Friis; and CFO, Peter Vekslund.

charms pandora pas cher I’ll now hand more than to Anders who’ll give you an summary of our strategic progress plus the efficiency to the quarter, in advance of Peter goes into a lot more details within the numbers. Ultimately, Anders will conclude the presentation, and after that we’ll be satisfied to take your thoughts. Right before handing over to Anders, I’d like you - to level your notice to the disclaimer on Webpage two..

site pandora pas cher Whether or not you happen to be gifting for any spouse or celebrating Galentine's Working day having a ally, PANDORA Jewelry's Valentine's Day assortment is stuffed with substantial good quality and classy new items that could exhibit her how much she's beloved. There is certainly an assortment of possibilities from spectacular bracelets to rings, earrings, necklaces and even limited-edition gift sets, like Pandora lost more than 1 / 4 of its market worth in 2017 as its U.S. small business was pummelled by a weak retail natural environment. Hedge resources begun recognizing options for making money shorting the stock, and Pandora turned a goal for speculators expecting it to continue declining.

site pandora bijoux france With the joining of hearts to the locking of the guarantee solidified in sterling silver, the 2018 Valentine's Day collection is motivated by symbols of affection," said Beth Moeri, main merchandising officer, PANDORA, Americas. "With new placing designs that brilliantly seize the enjoyment and joy of staying in adore, our latest selection presents the proper pieces to mark this momentous situation."